Saturday, April 21, 2018

Welcome

 To my journey in making. Here you will find the posting of current and past makes. 
Thanks for stopping by.

Let's start with my #2018makenine list :Marcy Tilton Pants v8499,Grainline Studio Scout Tee, Sew House Seven Burnside Bibs, Grainline Studio Tamarack Jacket, Closet Case Kalle Shirtdress,, Grainline Studio Lark Tee, Paddleboat Studio Carson Dress, JoJi Locatelli Grandpa Cardi, Grainline Studio Alder/Archer Mashup, Shannon Cook Sew Liberated Metamorphic Dress, Heidi Kirrmaier Harvest Moon, Jennifer Steingass Arboreal, Grainline Studio Linden, Seamwork Oslo Cardi, Jennifer Steingass Tenga, PetiteKnits No Frills Cardi, DottieAngel Frock, Caitlin Hunter Kodikas, Lisette Portfolio, Cynthia Rowley Tea Dress, Marie Greene Stillwater, Andrea Mowry Free Your Fade and Comfort Fade Cardi, Shannon Cook Veronika Cardi, Jennifer Steingass Tegna actually I guess my list is more like make 25.



My first project completed was the Alder/Archer Mashup I took the top of Grainline Studio's Archer Button up. The fabric was from Fabricmart.com. 
 I used the project plan pages from Colette Patterns to document each make.

Next finish was Grainline Studio's Tamarack Jacket. The outside fabric is a lightweight denim from Fabricmart.com, the inside fabric is Rifle Paper Co Le Fleur.






Excuse the terrible bathroom selfie






1 comment:

  1. Great makes, I especially love that quilted jacket!!

    ReplyDelete