Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Me Made May

I love when May rolls around for two reasons 1. It heralds the beginning of warmer weather. 2. #MeMadeMay the one month I consciously think about what I need to add to my #handmadewardrobe.



 The patterns I used from the left are: Lisette Diplomat Simplicity 1878, 4 Cynthia Rowley Tea Dresses Simplicity 2215, 2 Scout Tees Grainline Studio, 7 Dottie Angel Frocks Simplicity 1080, 1 Carson Dress, and 1 Carson Dress Coat Paddleboat Studio, 1 Self-drafted Denim Jacket, 1 Tamarack Jacket, 4 Archer Button-up Shirt and 1 Archer Alder Mashup all Grainline Studio, 4 Lisette Portfolio Dresses Simplicity 2245 (out of print), 1 Self-drafted summer top and pants, 1 Denim Skirt again the Cynthia Rowley pattern, 2 Marcy Tilton Pants Vogue 8499.

I will continue to make more adding and subtracting as I go, but so far I am very proud of my effort at having an entirely handmade wardrobe. I also have a growing sweater chest, but that will have to wait for another post.

Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment